Sun Pacific

Sun Pacific
My new home

Monday, July 19, 2010

Potty talk

Ok, so there are some not so nice things about living on a boat. I do have a lovely bathroom with a functioning head, or toilet, and shower. The problem is that the waste goes into a holding tank that needs to be pumped out when full. Rather than spending the money in fuel to start up my engines (twin gas 454's) I found a company that will come to the boat and pump out for me. Who would have thought that there would be a company called Royal Flush Pumping Service? I haven't used my head since I purchased the boat since I don't know how full the tank is. I have been using the communal bathroom facilities that the marina provides. Unfortunately, this past weekend there was a sign posted saying "Please don't poop in the showers. Call management if you have any questions." Questions? Really? I have tons of questions about this. So, tomorrow is the day of reckoning. My holding tank is getting pumped and I will be using my own facilities.

1 comment:

  1. Naw . . . a good pair of scuffs is all you need . . . drop a steamer yourself, consider it an equalizer

    ReplyDelete